Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Day 3...

Today is pretty much just a visual...

living room wall board up...
Inside view of bathroom framing.

It may be hard to visualize, so here is something similar...

My tile will not stop at the shower, as shown here, I'm also having them run it all the way around the room at a height of about four feet with a decorative topper/chair rail type thingy. I'm thinking that will give me a bit of a backsplash look for the vanity and leave plenty of wall space for the paint.  I think I'm going with my favorite pinkish white/rose beige, but wont know for sure until the tiles are up. I am only going with one shower head and a hand-held unit on the wall that makes up part of the linen shelves. I'm having them build a triangular seat in the far corner that will act as a seat/foot rest. There will be grab bars and towel hooks, as well as niches for shampoo and other goodies. My color scheme will be light were this is dark and I'm going with a brownish wood vanity and a dark granite top. Go tomorrow to pick that out.  All is coming together, here on the hill.

Talk soon. xoxo



1 comment:

Peri said...

This is looking really fine. I like the shelving unit next to the shower...it is going to be beautiful...just like the rest of the house. I am eager to see the finished project.