Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rainbows

Don't really have the time or the inclination to do a lengthy post here, but did want to post some of the pictures of the rainbow that folks in my city were shown yesterday...

This is the rainbow directly over my house...

Here it is from the yard of the other house I have several streets over...
One of my friends from the gym was out taking a picture from her point of view...
Here is the same rainbow in the neighboring town...
And last but not least, here is a rainbow shimmering in a raindrop from my deck railing...

So that's it for today. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still hanging in there. Been spending a lot of time in the studio working on wire jewelry. I promise I'll post some shots of some of my newest pieces soon. Take care and rock on.


1 comment:

Peri said...

There was also a post on FB from England with a really similar rainbow. However, my favorite is the one in the waterdrop! Why, you ask? Because it was a private little gift..just for you! We had a rainbow here back in, I think March. I was on my way to jury duty and took a photo with my iPhone camera. Not nearly as grand as the one you show here! I like them all though.