Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening...



Time for our daily chat. I want to say how pleased I am to hear that my friends are checking my blog. Thanks gang. I have been working on several paintings to post for Halloween. I try to make things spooky, but somehow, that doesn't happen. I guess I am just too silly. In the meantime, I am excited to show you some of other things I have been working on. Let me know what you think.

The little red haired girl is so pleased with her own reflection. But who can blame her? What with the tiara and her bejeweled dress, she is just too cute for her own good. Hope she stays out of mischief.

Let's call this one Waiting for Winter. I laid down some yellow ocher, then added a gel transfer (from a fashion ad) and then painted the tree with a rigger brush. A little journaling and I called it complete.

Well, I guess that's all for now (but you never know). Perhaps I will post some other goodies later. In the event that I do not, please take care and don't forget we will talk soon. Bye, Bye.



No comments: