Thursday, February 14, 2008

I am honored



I am so tickled to have been picked by Maralena for the "You Make My Day Award". Her blog is one of the first ones that I latched onto and I am always inspired by it. I am very blessed to have such great friends and I certainly consider her to be one of the best.

The rules for the "You Make My Day" award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.

I am truly honored to have received this award from my funky, funky friend. MCDC3S, you are the best. Thanks so much!

I am now going to be busy passing this award on to some of my favorite places to stop and visit. Hope to see you soon, put the kettle on and we'll chat.

3 comments:

Kims Art said...

Thank you ! Right back to ya! You Make My Day! lol.

mcdc3s said...

You are sooooooooo worthy of this award. You have become very special in my blog life. xxxx

Anonymous said...

So sweet of you to give me this. Should I use the picture you have on your post at my blog?