Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Greetings...

I’ve been tagged by Leslie at Funky Art Queen. This is fun. I'm a newbie to blogging and I am quite happy to be tagged.

Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag five or six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are some quirky things about me.

  1. Some of my past nicknames: Baby Sue, Peachy and Pebbles
  2. Sometimes I sneak and change my clothes, so I will match what my husband is wearing.
  3. I used to tell my sister that I kept my car window rolled up because monkeys might jump in and make us wreck. (we had no monkeys in our area)
  4. I took ballroom dancing as a child .
  5. Whenever I made a cheese sandwich for my brother, I always left the plastic wrapper on the cheese slice.
  6. I learned to sew before I learned to tie my shoes.

I am tagging the following folks:

Suze at http://pinkcrayonstudio.blogspot.com/

Christine at http://christinelefever.blogspot.com/

Fran at http://www.mydollland.blogspot.com/

Teesha at http://www.teeshascircus.blogspot.com/

Jo at http://thecartbeforethehorse.blogspot.com/


Consider yourself tagged. I've tagged some new, some familiar, all great. If you don’t have time to participate, that’s ok, we understand. If you feel like playing, go for it and thanks!



5 comments:

Jo James said...

Hi Susan!
Thanks for tagging me. I'm sure I'll get around to playing eventually.
Nice to meet you :)

suze said...

Thanks for the tag! If you go to my blog under archives 2007 on the bottom and scroll down you can see where I was tagged before. I will think of something new here, hmmm.
Yes, I have been told I have a warped sence of humor, but that's me.
suze:)

noodle and lou said...

These random facts are soooo cute! I am getting such a giggle out of the cheese one!! I've been a little out of the loop the past week or so and just saw that you opened an etsy shop! I'm so thrilled and ran right over and bought a dollie to keep me company:) Thank you Susan and congrats on the new shop!! xoxo...jenn

Dogwood Paper Arts said...

Hi Susan, Thank you for the you Make My Day Award. What an honor to receive and your kind words are so wonderful...You have truly made my day too.

Hey, thinking about TAG; I got tagged at my blog as well, but I changed up the rules just a bit to better fit my schedule...Gather some friends and come on over to my blogspot to play a game of TAG. I need at least 7 people to play.

Thank you again Susan for making my day so delightful and wonderful.

Hugs,
Angelina

Fran said...

Thanks for tagging me. I posted my answers on my blog and I added your blog to my blog. LOL I had fun with it.
Thanks