I’ve been tagged by Leslie at Funky Art Queen. This is fun. I'm a newbie to blogging and I am quite happy to be tagged.
Here are the rules: 1. Link to the person that tagged you. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. 4. Tag five or six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Here are some quirky things about me.
- Some of my past nicknames: Baby Sue, Peachy and Pebbles
- Sometimes I sneak and change my clothes, so I will match what my husband is wearing.
- I used to tell my sister that I kept my car window rolled up because monkeys might jump in and make us wreck. (we had no monkeys in our area)
- I took ballroom dancing as a child .
- Whenever I made a cheese sandwich for my brother, I always left the plastic wrapper on the cheese slice.
- I learned to sew before I learned to tie my shoes.
I am tagging the following folks:
Christine at http://christinelefever.blogspot.com/
Teesha at http://www.teeshascircus.blogspot.com/
Consider yourself tagged. I've tagged some new, some familiar, all great. If you don’t have time to participate, that’s ok, we understand. If you feel like playing, go for it and thanks!