Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Swap Box Arrived!!!

(Quick edit: Check out the red nose and cheeks, I have a bit of a cold. Yikes!!)

Today, call me the queen of the quick post. Here is a shot of me with my swap box that I got from Mo at Mo's Musings. Thanks Mo!! She sent me so many fun things. Things I certainly don't see in my searches for neat stuff. This all came about because of Funky Art Queen and her idea to swap art supplies.

Thanks again for all the fun things that my blogger babies make happen.

Got to go watch Idol, and Big Brother, and Wife Swap, and.... Ta, Ta.

7 comments:

FAQ said...

Oh my gosh girl, you did come out good. It looks like more in this pic of you sitting with it all around you. Wasn't this a fun swap? We will do something fun like this again. Not only did we trade goodies....but we got to know each other a little better. I love my blog friends! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

susan..it looks like you got some funky and vintage things. Nice! I hope you feel better.

Kims Art said...

I really do love your hair! That does sound like so much fun. It's always fun to get a package in the mail, but not knowing what you are going to get makes it all the better. Hope you feel better soon.

Kims Art said...

I had to come back and tell you I love the song- I will follow you. Is that your Dh singing?

Susan said...

Kim's Art, yes that is my husband singing. The song was originally done by a group called Death Cab for Cutie. It took me a long time to like this song. I think it is sad, but I am used to it now, and no longer cry when he sings it.
Susan

mcdc3s said...

What a PRIZE.
Woot!
Where did this swap originate from?
You made out.

Susan said...

Re: Maralena's ?

This swap was done by Funky Art Queen. Click on the link in this post to be sent to her swap post (to see how she did it), check back with her, as she is posting pictures, also.
Susan