Saturday, March 22, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful day!

I had my breakfast out on the deck!! OK, well I did have to put on a hooded sweatshirt to cope with the wind, but that was ok. While DH is out playing Bluegrass/Newgrass this morning, I have been working on some new jewelry. I made a polymer clay pendant and this wild little bracelet.

Paper Clay Bracelet


I couldn't help but think of Leslie, that Funky Art Queen, because I put a crown on it and it is most certainly funky. The paper clay I used was ultra light and felt like marshmallows in my hand. I painted the back solid purple and used my favorite leafing pen to add some gold highlights. I put a magnet closure on it. (I find bracelets so difficult to manage when Hubby is not here) .

Well I will be posting later perhaps, now I'm off to make Rubens for lunch. Yummy. I know, I know... but we both worked out this morning, so it's all good.

We'll talk soon. Ta, Ta.

2 comments:

Kims Art said...

I love the bracelet! It is very artsy and I love stuff like that. One of a kind! Happy Easter!

FAQ said...

And of course, I love it. It is funky! Great work as usual!