For those of you who haven't already figured it out...Faux Candles!!!
After putting on two layers of texture paste, in an icing type fashion, I let them dry overnight. I made tops and bottoms from polymer clay (pearlized white) baked them (the texture paste was not compromised in any way) and poked a hold in the tops and glued in a piece of cord to look like a wick. They look so good up close, this picture just doesn't do it justice.
Hubs and I are off to run around some, I will post the steps to making these darling candle rings when I return. I used the same method I used on my rag wreath, just on a smaller scale.
That's all for now, be back later!