Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th?

Friday the 13th? No bad luck for me today. Check out that fabulous polymer clay artist, Cindy Lietz, I have the honor of being the subject of her blog post today. Thank you so much, Cindy. You are the best!

I want to say thanks to all the fabulous blogger artists that were so kind to post pictures of the little hearts that I sent out. You are all so special to me. Thank you all so much.

That's all for now, I'm too humbled to think of anything else to say. I'll be back, you can count on it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, my article was right... you are the sweetest things! Thanks so much for your lovely heart. It was so fun to get it in the mail, I just had to write about it. Have a great, lucky, Friday the 13th!

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Susan! Oh! Dawlin', you look beautiful! Love your hairstyle! Bravo for the the article featuring you and your clay hearts! And your pillows are so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your constant sweet comments! You've been with me since the start of my blog, you're the best! Have a great weekend! LuLu xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey! Congratulations on your expose'!
You are coming up in the world!!!
Thankyou for stopping by my blog and making such a nice comment!

noodle and lou said...

yay Susan!!! you deserve the praise for sure:):):) xoxo...jenn

angela recada said...

What a wonderful article! You really are the best and deserve the recognition. Take care, Angela