Monday, March 11, 2013

Hey there...

I'm combining self portrait with haircut and therefore bring you this...

Funny, the older I get the more I look like my mother.  My eye lids are getting droopy.  I hope that it's just gravity and not something else.  Oh, well...we'll see.

That's it for today, just stopping in to say hello and to let you know that I'm doing fine.  Oh yeah, I did do something today, I ordered a Life Alert system.  You know the pendant that you wear around your neck and if you fall and cannot get up, they will send someone or call your  neighbor.  Since I'm alone now and seldom carry my phone with me (I wear yoga pants with no pockets), who knows what might happen.  In any event, I signed up for it.  With the money I'm saving by changing my cable bundle, I'm breaking even.

Now that's it for today.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep... we're all getting a little bit droopier. LOL Gravity?


Peri said...

Gravity? Try decades....
You DO look like your mother! But so do I...how is that possible?
Glad you did the Life Alert thing. I am considering it as well.
Like the haircut!

Tina said...

Your haircut looks so cute. I'm off to get mine done this morning. You look great. T

Unknown said...

You sure do look pretty, Miss Susan. I hear Mommy complain about her droopy eyelids a lot. She said something about a "duct tape lift." :)

Now that you're alone I'm glad you have life alert. You should also have a little something for protection and I don't mean a Chihuahua.
Love,
Stella

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Girl, I must say you look........ M-a-R-v-E-L-o-U-s!!!!

God bless and you have yourself one beautiful day!!! :o)