Thursday, April 25, 2013

Home again, home again

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am back from vacation and had a wonderful time.  I do have approx 300 photos to sort through, but I'll be sharing them soon.  One of the stops was to visit our bloggy friend Karin at Countryfolk Keepsakes.  She has better pictures and you can read all about it on her page.  Thanks, Peanut for a lovely visit and a fabulous meal. 

In the meantime, here is a shot taken with my camera.  Boy you can tell we (Peri and I) should have done the photo shoot B-4 that great meal.

Thanks to all for the support and kind words you have offered me this year.  I'm really finding my way quickly and I know it is because of the prayers and encouragement given me by my friends and family. You guys and gals rock.

That's it for now, hopefully vacation pictures will be forth coming of things like Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestowne and a new B & B in upstate NY.  As they used to say in our home-town newspaper, "and a good time was had by all".

Thanks again and we'll talk soon.

1 comment:

Countryfolk Keepsakes said...

I was so happy when Peri told me you all were heading up to the ol' Countryfolk homestead! You both are even sweeter in person. ♥
Glad you were pleased with the meal too.
See, us Yanks aren't as bad as we're sometimes made out to be. ((giggle))
:> )