Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Nothing new to post about the house, so...

I posted some of the progress shots of my painting several weeks ago, but I came across a few more. Here are several different pictures of my most recent art project.  If you follow me on FB you have seen them, so in the event that I still have any blog followers, you too can ohhh and awwww.

I started out transferring the image from the reference photo to the 2' x 3' canvas...

 I started on the sky first, then did the houses...

Here is a bit of detail on one building that I proceeded to cover up with a tree...


Thought I would toss in a selfie, just in case you thought I was teasing you with a painting by some other famous artist...

Here is the almost finished version.

It was a fun project and I'm already chomping at the bit (see what I did there?) to paint something else.

Ill keep you posted.

1 comment:

Peri said...

I think the progress was really nice. I enjoyed the various shots of the picture as you did them. I like the way it turned out! Chomping at the bit...funny!! What is next????