Wednesday, March 30, 2016

old truck

OK, I decided to re-do my old truck. Now the grass surrounding the truck is very dark, but I am going to have some light colored flowers sprouting up around the truck and I need those darks...

The hood shape on the truck isn't exactly what I want yet, but you get what I'm going for. I'm not sure if I'm happy with the inside of the truck yet either. I'll be refining the rusty areas more also, and I have since darkened up the color of the steering wheel.

More in the next day or so...

2 comments:

Peri said...

Well, personally, I LOVE it! It looks right! Rusty old blue /green truck! YAY! I actually like the light steering wheel...but you know I am a "light interior" person!!

Delena said...

I love this post. You have put into words what I think and can't express. Thank you.