Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm bored...

Damn, I'm bored of the same old thing. I thought perhaps it was just because it was winter, so I did as many art projects as I could. Those of you that know me know that I like sometimes to do nothing. What I am finally realizing is that what I don't like is having nothing to do when I want to do something... There are things to do in my small city, but they are small city kind of things. The same people go to all these things. I'm tired of the people at the drugstore and the craft store being the only people I ever see. The closest places to go to do "real" things like museums and touristy things are hours away and then they are still pretty small town things.  There must be a solution. I am going to spend the next few weeks re-evaluating things. Am I staying here because it's where I want to be, or just because it's easy???


I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Peri said...

Just because it is easy!