Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Weirdos have weird dreams...

I dreamed that I was walking across the porch at either my grandmother's house or my mother's house, when I suddenly encountered a snarling dark grey wolf.



As I recall, he was fairly large and I knew I was in trouble. I couldn't remember whether I was supposed to avert my eyes or stare him down, so I did a throw-down with staring and growling back at him.  This did not work at all, and just when I knew, in this dream, that I had just reached the last day of my life, the wolf turned into a man.  You would think that he would look like that guy from Twilight, but no, this shape changer takes on the appearance of Jason Segal from "How I met Your Mother" but looking a bit off.



Don't get me wrong, I was pretty scared, nonetheless as I knew this ordinary looking guy could change back and rip my guts out at any minute.  Then I heard someone coming, and he said no one else could see him and to prove it, he immediately became invisible and started doing tricks like opening and shutting the door.

Well, it just happens that the person we heard walks into the room and it's Amy Poehler.


She was all cute and bubbly and she says to the door that is opening and closing that she can see him and basically acted like she wasn't scared at all. Exit Wolf/Weird Jason.

Then Amy and I, along with some other random people that just wandered into my dream, start discussing how she shouldn't be pressured into making another movie. My advice was to just be herself.

Then she started fake-snoring/snorting, trying to be funny, and we told her that wasn't a snore noise it was the noise you make when you are mucous-y from sinus troubles and then, sitting on the floor behind the couch, I see a humidifier/nebulizer releasing steam.



That's when I woke up, coughing a bit from whatever that nebulizer had loosened up. I'm still a little clogged up as I type this, but I thought I would share it with you.

Hope you enjoyed my visuals, also. Let's go get some coffee.

1 comment:

Peri said...

Whatever you are eating late at night you should definitely stop eating late at night!