Tuesday, November 29, 2022

what has happened to us

 just checking in for my yearly post.  November 2022 and various strains of covid and his buddies are still with us.  I still wear my mask and no one hassles me.  I havent gotten but one booster and havent gotten a flu shot yet. the usa has mass gun murders almost every week and the crazy orange criminal that was president for years got bypassed for another very old, but at least nicer wyt man. people hate non CIS and non wyt. its almost like the apocalypse.  crazy as hell.  if anyone still reads this blog let me know.  see ya in your dreams. 

2 comments:

Peri said...

I still check this blog because you generally had something worthwhile to share. I miss my old "daily fix" of your blog.

☝️ Wild Guns said...

Thanks for commitment to creating an interesting blog that is full of helpful information. Keep it up! ❤️️