Monday, November 5, 2007

and I thought it was the sniffles...

Ugh, what I thought was the sniffles, has turned into a full-blown case of the common cold. I have spent the entire day on the couch with a book and various warm drinks and the occasional aspirin. Waaaaa. Well, anyway.... here is a little (5" x 7") painting I call "Watching You". I wish my own eyes were this clear tonight.



Well, our tv show is complete. We have been working on it for several months. We have it ready to go to the station tomorrow. We, meaning DH. He has done all the work. I realized quickly that I was not cut out for the video world. I don't do well on either side of the lens. I have offered quite a lot of "constructive" dialog that I feel has been beneficial. I sat with him through some of the editing and also helped with a few of the programming ideas. It will be seen in our area soon and I will post a link for the segments that we put on you tube. I will keep you in the know. Well, have a good night and we will talk soon.

No comments: