Thursday, November 22, 2007

Full Tummy???

At this time of the evening on Thanksgiving Day, I am fairly sure that we aren't the only ones with full tum-tums. Since it is just us, I do a scaled-down version of the traditional T-Day meal. Baked chicken breasts, green beans, stuffing, mashed tatoes and pie with ice cream.

You know how sometimes your mind does funny things to you? Well, I watch the tube while I cook and DH came by, looked at the set and asked, "what'cha watching"?. For some reason I said, "NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET". He looked back at the set and waited. Oh, I meant to say "MIRACLE ON 34TH STREET" he shrugged, and says "Hmmm, what's the difference?". I guess you really had to be there. I still think it's funny.

In addition to getting ready to go to Cali to visit my sisters, we have to work on getting my uncle's house ready to sell, and my beloved has to work on the next episode of PK. (click on the link for Troll Reunion in my last post) We are currently enjoying a great book called Monkey Portraits by Jill Greenberg and hope to get some new ideas for the next show.

For those of you in our Cox Cable-Roanoke area, our show will be on Channel 78, Tuesday and Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. and Saturday night at 9:30 p.m.

I feel the folks at the cable station were super, and gave us great time spots for our show. We will be on early enough for the kids to see the cartoons, there will be several kinds of music that will appeal to a wide variety of tastes, and you will get to see my cute husband. I do hope you can get it in your viewing area.

I want to take this time to say thanks. Thanks to my loving husband for being there for me. Thanks to all my friends for the kind words and support they are giving me and thanks to those of you who take time from your days to read my blog. I love it. And your blogs mean so much to me. I love sharing your thoughts and the feeling of being there through your photos. It's how I start off my day. I am inspired, always. Thanks again.



No comments: