Thursday, November 8, 2007

So many images...

Recently, I feel bombarded with words and images...when I close my eyes. I guess it comes from so much computer work and so much art and so many ideas in my head, during my waking hours. The dreams I have are so vivid, that I want to draw and paint and write them. I have beautiful conversations with people I have never met (?) and live in houses I have never seen (?) and get to run around with people no longer in my life, for various reasons. I go to lovely places with my hubby and see some of the most interesting things. Now, don't get me wrong, these dreams are never scary and I never wake up confused, it's just that they really do have such a dreamlike quality. Hmmm. All that being said, I am going to try to work on some dreamscapes. I haven't worked it out yet, but I will probably be doing collage work with, perhaps, beeswax to give it a dreamy look.

In the meantime, lets look at some peaceful images and calm the activity in our heads.

No comments: