Thursday, August 21, 2008

I don't need no stinkin' shield bug...

Hey all you crazy cats out there. I'm still having a blast doing clay beads. I worked on a faux marble finish yesterday and I think you will dig it. Just so you will know I am still around, I am posting this picture. If you don't want your privacy invaded, don't land on my sliding glass door.

DH calls them Stink Bugs, I always called them Shield Bugs. Either way here is some bug info:


STINK BUG: Pentatomids produce odors from thoracic glands for self-defense. I know of other species that do this same thing and it is quite effective. Can you name a few?

How about My Fair Lady?



and members of the "monarchy"...


Some cute fuzzy friends...


and some not so cute...


but funny....


We all have our defense mechanisms, some are funnier than they are effective, but we must have them to survive. So whether your defense is a smile or frown...a scream or a stomp... it's OK, just go ahead and use it whenever you need to.




Take care and hang in there, Friday really is coming!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stink bugs!! Isn't this the season for those things?!?!?