Saturday, November 15, 2008

Activity for a snowy day

It's not snowing here, but I am longing for it. I love to look out and watch it snow and for some reason, many years ago (probably about 10), I thought this would be a good snow day activity.

I call this indoor surfing. Obviously, I don't really surf. I can barely swim. I don't remember why I have my husband's clothes on, but I used to love to wear his clothes, I think we all do. Anyway, I think this is the funniest picture. I just thought while I was sitting here... listening to the rain, that I would show you something silly to get your weekend going in a new direction.

No matter what the weather is in your neck of the woods, enjoy it and have a great Saturday.

Take care and, as usual, we'll talk soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those boots are kickin'!!! :)