I had good intentions of doing some bead weaving and making some of my shoulder brushing earrings. I set up everything that I needed, I thought...
but, as luck would have it, (that and having my house in disarray for the last three months), I could not locate my beading needles and thread so it's off to Michael's I go.
Michael's really didn't have exactly what I wanted, but that didn't stop me from shopping which lead to getting some supplies for a fall wreath.
Please feel free to give me your take on the grapevine wreath wrapped with the leaf garlands. I even hot glued faux gourds to the piece. It's pretty, but not quite what I had envisioned (in the 33 seconds that I actually thought about it) My mind was still pretty much on the finger that I had just gotten pinched in the leg of the card table as I tried to un fold it. At least I didn't burn myself with the glue gun.
Well, that's it for now, except that my remodeling is continuing, as now the rest of the house looks sad and in need of updating, so one of the crew is going to take on the inside upgrades as a side job and will be working nights and weekends to save me some moolah.
I'll be posting pictures of that also. Happy September, by the way and keep on keeping on!