Thursday, October 2, 2008

Interesting things to check out

Layers upon Layers, a blog I always love, has a great interview today. Check it out...


I am thinking about doing some beading on my "Larry the Loom", by Don Pierce. I received the loom as a gift about five years ago and haven't tried it out yet. I think I'm ready. Check it out...

Also, someone suggested that I research SparkPeople, the FREE weight loss website. I am quite impressed. Check it out also.

That's all for now. I will probably not be doing much art until after we get back from our vacation, which is one week from today. I am staying on track with my exercise and healthy eating plan.

So until I think of something absolutely fabulous to report, that will be it. Take care and we'll talk soon.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

hi there! i really enjoyed catching up on what you have been up to-congrats on starting the weight loss blog. i also think sparkpeople is a neat site-i signed up last month but am only now starting to really use the trackers. when we got back from the beach i decided that next year there will be no more hiding from the cameras--it's time for me to get a bit more serious about exercise.
the vest is amazing---what a lot of work! wow. but totally worth it!
i hope you enjoy your vacation. can't wait to hear/read all about it!
hugs,