Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm a busy girl...

I've been a busy girl and don't have a new post ready yet.  In the mean time, please hop over to my other blog and check out the latest artist to be showcased.  Hopefully that will hold you over for a few days. 

In between a weekend trip for a family wedding, and getting ready to go to the eye doctor, I just am unsure what my next art will be, so humor me and leave a comment or two at Where We Really Create.

I'll be back soon, so take care and have a great week!

1 comment:

Peri said...

I know you are busy and I am glad you find the time to post on any of your blogs. If you are like everyone else, and I know you are, you have been up to the ankles in swamp reclamation and haven't had time to even locate supplies, must less create any art to show us! Between weather and holidays and unwanted visitors (of the flying variety of course) who has had time to do anything? Hang in, Kiddo....fall's acomin'!